Friday 26 September 2014

Early morning light

I went to bed thinking about fog and when I woke in the morning there it was.
So a quick cup of tea, a grab of my great uncle's sailing top and I am off. Yes, with my pyjamas underneath, no one would know. But the light is important and I am chasing it across the town until I arrive at the cemetery. The sun is breaking through and the fog is turning to mist and then it disappears. But hopefully I have captured some good shots whilst the world was sleeping.



But the spiders were not. They were busy making quilts of gossamer silk that may last a day at a stretch...






But what really had happened was after the Heritage Open Days event, I was inspired.
I was pleased to share my passion and to enjoy experiencing others peoples interpretations of my quiet space.








Now, I am off, looking for new vistas and finding more information and seeing things in a different light. Even having arguments with myself, soft focus or sharp ? They both have a beauty. In one the face, in the other the raindrop, both viable.





That is why I like to consider things from many angles.




Not always the obvious.







Now, I am about to take a major step forward or is it backward?
I am about to embark on a period of study of the Victorians. Through this I hope to be able to share even more information in relation to our Victorian Heritage in Tunbridge Wells.






The clues have been left in the form of angels, statues and monuments. They are just waiting to be interpreted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment