Thursday 27 February 2014

The pile of books on the landing





Remember this?





                                    So here it is as promised , if I was offered a place .



                           
                    But there is a catch, these are the books that influence my creative writing.



                                       But it is not Creative Writing that I will be taking.




 The course I will be taking will however inform my creative writing so that my fictional words will have an historic base. So before I go back to University to study, I thought I would share the pile of books that has sat on the stairs for so long. Life is going to be very different. But one thing is for certain, the bookshelves won't be emptier. But for tonight I thought it right to remember some of the books that have made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment