Tuesday 28 January 2014

Charity Shop finds





Gloomy, wet January days. When the weekend blows a gale and the only sunny moments in a working day are when I am behind my desk. The need for fresh air leads to a quick dash into a charity shop and a little retail therapy.


                              These are the two jelly moulds I found recently.
                              The insides are just as lovely as the outsides.




Even underneath is interesting.


Look at this beautiful jug I also found.



So by combining them them altogether, I made some comfort food. Blancmange. Not sure that I have had it since being little. I don't even think I made it for my children.





                                Sometimes, comfort food is needed in January.
                                So here it is, full of sugar and looking pretty.



 The perfect dish to eat whilst I enjoy the new book that has just arrived 'I quit sugar' and make lists for a new regime.


My husband says it looks like a medical exhibit. So I think I will be eating this one alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment